Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mother/Daughter Pedicures




Taylor and I had the most fabulous day today. After running several errands together I decided that I had put off my pedicure long enough. We found us a nail spa and went for it. While we were there Taylor decided to get her nails painted. She eventually warmed up to everyone and had her eyes on the cutest pedicure chairs I have ever seen. There were two of them one looked like a panda, and the other I believe was a rabbit. Taylor got down and wandered over to the chair and sat down. It was much smaller for children, and had a DVD player attached to the arm rest. She finally smiled and asked for water. I thought to myself why not. So Taylor got her first pedicure and manicure. By the time we left we had matching nails and toes.

I believe this will become a mother and daughter ritual for the Timmons house. At $15, it was a bargain for an afternoons worth of entertainment.

3 comments:

  1. Where? I've been looking for somewhere to take Phoebe.

    And if I have to get one myself...well, that's just a sacrifice I'll have to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! What a great day! i have been wanting to take Emma Kate to that place. :)
    Family blogs are great...I have been blogging since 2006 and just recently made my first book. :)

    ReplyDelete