Sunday, April 25, 2010

Little Miss Taylor





Princess, Tomboy or maybe both. I still have not completely figured out this little girl. She loves to be butiful, play dress-up, and her most favorite article of clothing is her princess jammies. On the other hand though, she loves everything Bubba loves too. If JB is doing it, she wants to be right in the middle. When she has had enough of following bubba around she locks herself in her bedroom for a little baby time.

My mother-in-love Vickie, or Gigi, and I are constantly telling each other about how much little missy reminds us of Cody's sister Holly. From overall apperance to actions, Taylor is her Aunt Lolly-Pop made over. She has a few of my characteristics, but she is overwhelmingly a Timmons. I don't mind though, I wouldn't change a thing about her. (I may regret that statment when she is a teen.)


I don't see how you could possibly miss this resmeblance.

I have been told many times that the second child learns much faster than the first, and this is totally tru with Taylor. She is also a girl which also helps in the early years. One thing I have noticed though, is while my sweet boy JB is very smart, Taylor has become the brains behind most operations. JB loves his sister so he continually tries to be sweet and include and help his lil' sis. What does he get in return, most of the time trouble. We have all become a bit wiser though, and have realized that Taylor cries wolf quite often. When her bubba does not give her what she wants she screams like he has hurt her. In the beginning it worked, but even the brains has started to realize that she is not getting any sympathy.

Instagator, pest, or whatnot, I believe these two have something special. They are going to be best buddies for a while longer. One day JB will become too cool for his little sis, but until then there will be many fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment