Tuesday, January 10, 2012

School Lunches

Oh Boys! Many of you know exactly what I mean. JB came home from school yesterday and informed me that he did not eat lunch because the food was nasty. I must admit that I have been a little lax this year. Adding Charlie to the mix has been an adjustment, but I think I need to start doing a little better with JB and Taylor. I have been stock piling lunch ideas and recipes to try, and was wondering if any of you out their had any favorites for a picky eater.

Little Miss Taylor will try and eat most things, but JB has a limited mindset when it comes to things that look yucky and become uneatable due to their appearance.

Any ideas or recipes are very appreciated, and I will update everyone on successful lunches!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment