Thursday, January 12, 2012

Goals, they're good to have!

I am rather embarrassed to admit this, but my Mom bought me a new sewing machine two Christmases ago and it is still in the box. There has been a lot going on during the past two years, but the main reason for me not getting it out has been space. Realistically I'm not going to be able to sit down from start to finish and get a project completed in one day and get my mess cleaned up before mom duties start back up.

Oh well I say, it's time. I have missed sewing and I'm ready to get back to it. Maybe my messes will also get Cody into the mood for the bigger house we have been discussing.

Goal number one is to make a couple of these guys for some very dear friends of ours. The only thing I'm waiting for is to see if I need to add a little girls detail or not. Project number two is to go fabric shopping for these.

Wish me luck!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment