Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day's of School


We're awake!


She does not know what is coming yet...


Brushing our teeth :)


JB refused to smile.


There was too much going on for him to look at the camera.


I had to drag Taylor out of the building, she wanted to stay at Bubba's School.


Tuesday morning, Taylor's first day of school!


After School!


Mommy's relief that school is back in session!

I will have to admit that there has not been a tear shed or even an upset moment on my part. This Mommy is confident that both JB and Taylor are ready for school, and that we are all in need of a little alone time. More importantly than that though, I am excited about this school year. I am going to get one on one time with both of my kids this year. This is something that has typically not happened all that much. I am going to be blessed with JB and Mommy time while Taylor is still at school and Taylor and Mommy time while JB is at school! This year is going to be so rewarding for all of us!

I hope that God blesses each and everyone of you this year!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment