Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lake Greenbelt

I love spending time just the 4 of us. At home we sometimes get stuck in the routine of everyday life, but on an adventure as we usually call our day trips anything can happen! These are the little impulse outings that Cody usually comes up with. On adventure days I am constantly reminded of the love and appreciation our children have for us.

Taylor is my little hugger! Anytime she is truly happy about something she will come up to me and say:
"Mom, your my Mom!" This has almost become her substitute for "I Love You." I will take it anytime. The best part is that this little phrase is usually accompanied by many little kisses and a short period of snuggle time!!

JB is very pure when it comes to showing his enjoyment. It is hard to find him without a beautiful smile stretched across his little face! And of course we can never get enough of his "I love you, too" in his big boy voice.

All in all, our little adventure days give me time to sit back and observe. The little things that we are typically too busy to take in while tackling laundry, dishes, toys, and all the other tasks of managing our homes.

I hope you enjoy our little adventure to Lake Greenbelt as much as we did!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo slideshow



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment