Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend with the Family!

Thursday after my doctors appointment in Lubbock we went down to Denver City. It was a marathon of Softball for Maddy, T-ball for Lexi and Dylan, and Baseball for Daven. We attended a total of 5 games. For Aunt Kristin it was Prom weekend and she is a sponsor, so we did not see much of her. (poor Kris) We had a great time playing with all of our cousins and our best-buddy Dylan.


"Nana's Princess'"

Avery

Ethan

We are mobile!

Boys!

Hi Aunt B!

Daven & JB

JB's comment, "Your standing on my feet."

I would love to say that I had a few more pictures of JB & Dylan, but they did not slow down long enough Saturday night to get a picture. We all had a great time this weekend, and I am truly surprised we were able to convince JB to come back to Bushland with us. He was ready to move in with Dylan Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment